Yes, you are missing something.  Frequently, the two parts of an epoxy
resin system are not the same density, and the ratio that is correct by
volume is totally incorrect when used by weight.  I have also used systems
that required ratios so lopsidded that weight was the only choice, such as
100:1 or 200:1.  Here it easy to add 1% by weight to the resin, but if you
pour this 1% into a container, and then add it to the resin, you will
leave a lot on the walls of the container.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185