I have in the past calculated the mix weight on epoxy based on the net
weight of the 2 bottles.  The specific gravities are quite different.
 But West comes in different size bottles (not 1:1 mix).

And since I was too lazy to walk to my shop and read the instructions
I figured there were enough knowledgeable individuals on this exchange
that could rattle off the numbers.  :-) (Just in case it was not in
the directions.)

Thanks again,
Steve