I would love the ability to do the programming for
different sailplanes on my computer at home and then
transfer a given set of saved settings onto my
transmitter. It would be very easy to do the GUI there
and do all the heavy lifting before sending to the Tx.
That way you coulod save an unlimited number pf
programs and shuffle in and out the ones you neeeded
for a given day. with a laptop or Palm device it would
be easy to swap multiple models on different days such
as a week at the Nats. It's just flashing a ROM.

Mark
http://www.isthmusmodels.com