[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Guys,

I now have an electric glider coming so it is time to buy a charger to be able to charge the flight packs. I am looking for recommendations on what will be the best charger I can get under $200.00. While on the subject of flight packs, who makes the best packs and are the zapped packs the way to go? You guys were great when I was looking for help getting a plane and my guess is you be just as helpful with these questions. TIA for your assistance.

FWIW, I have an Astro Flight 112DX. Does around 230 Watts out at up to 8 Amps and 40 cells. I bought two, and gave one to my friend whom I introduced to e-flight. There is a special 110DX model available for Li-poly ($25 upgrade).

For a general purpose charger, the features of the Great Planes
Triton are hard to beat at the price.

Take a look at my bookmarks for batteries, electric flight, and
chargers too (and loads of other good stuff).

http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/bkmks/RC/Batteries/
http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/bkmks/RC/Electric_Flight/

--
Andrew E. Mileski