At 03:45 PM 10/2/2003, John Erickson wrote:
The ICON is a different
story.  I can do speed runs with that plane that are stealth quiet.  Clean
frame, clean foil.  Probably well over 100 mph.

I measured this once with an ICON Lite with no ballast, sorry to say it was only about 92 or 93 mph in a straight vertical dive... but it looked REAL fast. 8-)