Speed? Its easy to over estimate..........small planes often look faster. 100 is not hard to reach from 1500 agl. for most high performance planes.

For more info, read my Speed Trails article I wrote back in 99.
Link: http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/zrunnerarticle.html

Back in 2000 I did 173 DS 'in at Kiona in the morning, then did 172 on the front side at Eagle Butte in a 2 hour period. Now thats a life-time memory!

--
Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art

Producers of High Quality R/C Silent Flight Videos
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 541-752-9661
Visa/Mastercard Accepted
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages
must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.