In a message dated 12/12/03 5:27:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Even here in Aus, where we pay double your cost for RC gear,
modellers are not so tight that they want to get 12 months use out of a
single #11 blade. If it gets dull, toss it and replace it with a new one.
100 blades for $15.

Thanks Klaus, I was just going to watch some old Flintstone reruns to try to find out how to make blades from stone, and sharpen them with a flint hammer.  Then I came to my senses and realized I use probably 300 #11 blades per year in modeling, and they cost me a total of $24 for the year. What's up with that?  Bill G.
So you sent Gordy back to us :-)