At 02:46 PM 12/12/2003, Bob Pope wrote:
It's snowing here, too

Bill

What is this " Snow " you all are talking about?

BP
So. California

A crystalline form of dihydrogen monoxide. We see a lot of it this time of the year in the northern climes. Actually, since the air is surprisingly smog free, we see lots and lots of things you folks might never get to see outside of theaters. ;-)

Cheers,

Bill

--
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA
USA