All this dull knife talk brings out the shameless huckster in me..... get
ready for the pitch.

I abandoned the exacto and the #11 blade a long time ago and haven't looked
back. My favorite hobby knife is the OLFA 300, so much so that I stock them
for Liftworx, and you can order one (or more) from me, if you wish. A great
stocking stuffer for you and your hobby pals.

They have a very nice genuine OLFA Japanese steel snap-off blade system that
is a very sweet combination of sharpness and hardness (no comparison to the
cheap olfa-imitation snap-off blades), and you get 12 points per blade.

The blade has a reliable locking mechanism that lets you set the cut for any
depth from a tiny scribe line to a deep plunge, and when the tip goes dull,
which is the most likely part of any blade to fail, you simply snap off a
short segment of blade and keep cutting, no blade change necessary.

Also, when you're done cutting, you can fully retract the blade, so there's
no problem putting one in your pocket, or in your field kit, and you don't
ever have to 'find that cork' or knife-cap, or whatever it is you use to try
to keep your x-acto from sharpening itself on your fingertips.

One OLFA 300 comes with 3 12-point blades (36 snapoffs) for $7.50, shipping
included (US). Want packs of refill blades? I've got those too.

Order one with your new Seeker or Red Herring kit, and I'll ship the whole
order free until the new year if you mention this RCSE offer.

The OLFA knives aren't up on the website yet, but I can zap you a photo if
you want to see one. Check out www.liftworx.com if you want to look at the
Liftworx microlight glider kits. Order by email, pay by PayPal or with a
personal check.

Lift,
Scobie.