On 5/26/04 13:54, "John Erickson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out a strange problem with a spoiler servo.  I have two
> transmitters, a Futaba 8 and a 9.  With the 8 all is normal.  When I switch
> over to the 9 the servo starts jittering and locking.  The programming for
> the model is the same on both transmitters.  The receiver is an Electron 6.

I'll bet that it is not a servo problem, but rather a receiver problem.
Assuming you have different modules in the 2 TX's I'll bet that the Electron
RX is not liking the signal from the 9C as well as the 8.

Just a thought.

Other than that all I can suggest to cure you odd servo problem is to use
even servos.