Brian,

I think you gave me the answer.  On the 8 I had used a Glider 2 setup while
on the 9 I used a Glider 1 setup.  The servo is plugged into the throttle
channel (3) so I thought that it wouldn't matter, but I do have a mix on
from airbrake to elevator.  Maybe there is a difference between the
programming with a GLDR1 or GLDR2 set up, or maybe there is a difference
between the programming on the 8 versus the 9C.

All seems to work now, so thanks for the suggestion!

JE
--
Erickson Architects
John R. Erickson, AIA