What you are observing could be as simple as exceeding the AGC (automatic gain control) with one TX's RF O/P, and not the other. Does the jittering cease when the TX is farther away from the RX? Also consider that 60Hz AC indoor lighting (especially fluorescents) can exacerbate the problem. Does the jittering cease/diminish when the RX is moved away from noisy appliances or when the lights are off? If so, it's a non-issue.

John Erickson wrote:

I'm trying to figure out a strange problem with a spoiler servo.  I have two
transmitters, a Futaba 8 and a 9.  With the 8 all is normal.  When I switch
over to the 9 the servo starts jittering and locking.  The programming for
the model is the same on both transmitters.  The receiver is an Electron 6.

JE
--
Erickson Architects
John R. Erickson, AIA