Phil,
That was a great story! A perfect example of why you never quit in a contest.

Jim

At 12:29 AM 9/28/2004, Phil Barnes wrote:
That brings us to the seventh and final round with a devilishly dangerous 15
minute task. I stepped up to the winches announcing to all who were within
earshot that they were now dealing with a wounded animal (me) and they
better be careful. With Tom Kiesling's advice in mind I stayed on the winch
line a little longer this time.

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net