freed my model from the winch line. The cost of freeing my model from the
winch line was the loss of my rudder which was seen to be fluttering to the
ground as the model flew peacefully away.

Phil

Of course losing a part of the model nullifies the flight... You must come down and launch again...

FAI Rules ... ??  Don't you fly to them?

Eddie the Eagle
in sunny South Australia