Jon,

I know the one they packed for me that they did a very good job on.  I watched them
pack it.  Also, they know all of the UPS regs and requirements and pack it
accordingly.  I would guess that is why the guarantee a hassle free claim process in
event of damage.  I am also going to check out pricing at Kinko's now too.  They are
affiliating themselves with Fedex and are claiming cheaper rates than UPS.  From the
sounds of some recent shipments by other list members, Fedex may be a cheaper way to
go if they also guarantee their packaging.

See Ya,

Pat