We need to fight every restriction, whether we agree with the restriction or not. "They" need to know that anytime they push against a model flyer we will all push back. Why do you think that it is legal to buy assault rifles again? Because NRA does not let any restriction go unprotested. It sucks but its true - the squeaky wheels get the oil.

Now if we could get sponsors like Smith and Wesson and get a spokesman like Heston, we could organize a multimilliion dollar lobby and never have any problems again.

Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers
Buffalo, NY

<begin rant>
BTW, I feel that ANY restrictions because of terrorist acts that infringe on Americans rights in America are gross knee jerk reactions that do nothing besided make it look like the government is doing something. When we lose rights, terrorists win. We should see all restrictions for what they are - restrictions in the Land of the Free.
<end rant>