Title: RE: [RCSE] Antenna Wire

FMA has some really nice wire in a light gauge, great for antennas. It's 3 separate strands, so just use 1 per.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Van Leeuwen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:16 PM
To: Mark Williams
Cc: RCSE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Antenna Wire

I'll assume you mean single lead, and not single conductor.

Any multi stranded lead from 26 through 22awg will work fine. Unless your
application is on an extremely light aircraft (like a DLG), then multistrand
lead is safer, as a failure of one or more strands does not result in reduced
range...

Quoting Mark Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Does anybody have a good source for receiver antenna wire? I have 3
> receivers that I would like to replace the wire on. One was in my Graphite
> and I extended it to 1/4 wave length outside of the fuselage using one
> conductor I stripped from some Hitec servo wire. I would prefer to obtain a
> reasonable quantity of single conductor wire.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>

> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
> "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
> turned off.

Radius Systems
Cogito Ergo Zoom