That's easy. It is my Winglet Spica. I designed the Spica in the fall of 1978 and it first flew in January, 1979. It's first contest was the LSF Tournament in Lockport, IL in 1979 and it's last contest was in 2-meter at the 1998 Nats. In the early 80s, it had no competition in two-meter while in the late 90s, it was no competition. Even so, my last win with the Winglet Spica was in Unlimited at the 1996 Airfoilers Spring contest to complete my contest win requirements for LSF Level V. After the 1998 Nats, I retired it after 20 years of contest flying and it now hangs from my shop ceiling. All it would need to fly again is a receiver and battery pack.

Chuck Anderson