Heck I will jump in, for grins !!
Anyone who knew me then or knows me now, Knows that the plane I flew the most and won the most all TD contests was a Sailaire. I have built over 30 of  the Sail Pigs over the years, with all the various modifications.

The Tullohoma versions, the Stubbies, the phillips enteries, the stretched foam wing x/c types... etc etc etc...

I think sta a couple of them are still around.

A close second was my first Grand Esprit....too bad you can't get either any more..( reasonably) then the Sagittia 900...

Now, ....its my Icons,  my Cobra with a sailaire as back up...LOL

C YA
Jack

--
Jack Strother