Mine was an Early Bird. Kind of a Gentle Lady type plane but with a glass
fuse that looked a lot cooler to me at the time. I believe that was 1979,
maybe 1978. I still have the fuse. It seems to have followed me through a
good dozen moves or more. It survived the tosses off the baseball backstop
we used before we found the slope!

--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource