Opinions sought on the best NOS plane. I have both a Sailaire, and Paragon and am dutifully reverent of what both mean to soaring. However, neither is very happy coming upwind.

I've been looking at Ray Hayes' website:  http://www.skybench.com/

I know about the Challenger, but am also considering the Cloud Bound 4 or the Pierce 970. I'm open to other possibilities as well.

The expert opinions of this group sought.

Barry Andersen