<<My initial take was:

Full house 2m:  +10%
RES 2m:  +12%
RES Unlimited:  +5%

What do you think?>>

Given that format, I'd fly a RES 2M. ;-)

I remember a time not so long ago.... when all gliders
coexisted peacefully on contest day. We had 2
classes.. 2m and open. Most everybody flew both
classes. I was new to the scene, and the older more
experienced guys usually flew poly ships... and won on
a regular basis. Craig Foxgord was an animal with one
of those things. Joe and I did OK, but guys like Keith
Kendrick, Mike Regan, Tony Stark, Ben Matsumoto, Ben
Clerx, Miles Moran, Edgar and BJ Weisman, Larry Jolly,
and so many more very talented guys... everybody had
fun flying whatever they wanted on that given day. Not
so much emphasis on who's getting the wood..... I
hated getting beat by those poly things, but it
happened regularly.....

There were Paragons flying against Falcon 880's,
Sagitta 600's against Falcon 600's and Joe with his
beat up Gentle lady that would only turn one way....

Now I go to a club contest... and there are 3 classes,
with 2-3 pilot levels within each class.... there's
like 20-30 guys there, and 487 trophies to give out at
the end of the day....

When I go out to a contest, the only person I compete
against is myself.... trying to fly and score better
than I did the last time.... if I fly my best and
win... great, but if I get beat by somebody who
outflew me.... good for them! I may want their thumbs
cut off.... but hey, all in good fun... ;-)

Can't all of our airplanes just get along????

;-)