On 12/19/04 18:37 Daryl Perkins wrote:

> Once you find out that doesn't work, and the same guys
> keep winning.... In golf they handicap the players...
> not their clubs of choice....

Damn. My handicap is that I think I can play golf!!

But your point is correct. Personally Like the heads up style in TD
contests. The fact is that most guys simply don't like competition (less
than 8% of AMA members enter any kind of sanctioned contest in a given
year), so doing stuff to make them happy only dilutes it for those that do
like it.

I fly the best stuff and I still get beaten by the better pilot, regardless
of what they are flying. Ask the guys at the Rose Bowl a few years ago in 2M
how they felt about JW kicking their butts with a 2-channel foamie!!