[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I went down the same path some time ago. I have a Profi I'll make you a good deal on.

<snip>

They are for sale because I found the JR9303.

Ironically enough, this past weekend my friend had to bring two radios out to the slope, his new JR9303 and his older Hitec Flash 5, because he could not reassign the channels on the 9303 to work with one of the planes he brought. Apparently, to for the elevon mixing to work right you have to put the servos on channels 1 & 6 with the 9303, but as he has a 5 channel Rx that wasn't going to work. I don't know if he just wasn't familiar enough with the 9303 or what, but I do know that re-assigning servos to channels and/or controls is a trivial undertaking with the Profi 4000. I got one about a year ago and have been absolutely loving it ever since!

Steve