If he was going to Toledo, then maybe he could have at least shared that
info with me and let me know.
Not tell me he will ship, Mar 23, 25, 28, and left me to wonder. Yes he
was at Toledo showing and selling his wares, but where is mine that's
already paid for.

Those that know me personally know I give people the benefit of the
doubt everytime. I am not blowing up, just inform me where the order is.
We all are busy and have things planned. It was my fault I planned
around what Barry told me.

I can also assure readers that the way business is handled and reported
over the net weighs in heavier than those at Toledo.

I am surprise of all the delay allegations. But now I have witness it
first hand.

When I first spoke with him, I actually had given him some advice to
promote his website and save a few dollars in shipping if he had shipped
with Fedex ground instead of USPS. I was helpful. I only ask the same.