From: Tuan Le [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:32 PM
To: 'Tuan Le'; 'Stan Myers'; 'Soaring Digest'
Subject: [RCSE] Barry Kennedy and Kennedy Composites

 Has anybody been able to speak to Barry Kennedy from kennedy
 composites. I ordered an AVA from him 2 weeks ago was
 promised shipping last week and I have not heard from him
 since. I am beginnining to get annoyed as he has not return
 any phone calls nor emails.

 This is BS business.

 And the more I wait with out hearing anything, the more po'ed
 I am getting. If I don't hear anything by Monday, barry, I am
 demanding a full refund.

 I word that he is very busy, maybe too busy for his own good.
 That is BS, as it takes less than a minute to return a phone
 call or write an email to tell the customer whats going on.

 RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
 "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
 unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with
 MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as
 Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format