I'm seriously considering either  an Evo or a 9303 - opinions?

I like the idea of the variable 'digi' mixers on the evo, and also like the idea of any function to any channel. The  synth/scanner function would be awesome, as would the battery management features.

On the down side, I have a feeling that the  programming it is a royal pain - pun intended. Mixers being global sounds like a bummer, too.

The 9303 seems to have terrific programming, but lacks all these other things.

Given that the 9's cost about the same - which is ultimately BETTER

Matt