Essentially this should be adequate evidence that TX settings subject to
EMI/RFI are not immune to changing paramters.

It's worth pointing out that those who were (physically) near the powerline
incident, the same energy thay may have adversely affected their RX's leaves
the TX's open to scrutiny as well. Again, the extraneous energy itself and the
direction it travels is, well, hard to predict. Funny thing about
passives/active components, they can be (electrically) compromised and continue
to function for a period of time...only to fail at some later date.

Quoting Joe Nave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Translation:
>
> Configuration/setup of Model 1 was modified.
> Please thoroughly check all settings before using this configuration and the
>
> active configuration!
>
> Joe

Simon Van Leeuwen
PnP Systems - The E-Harness of Choice