Bill:
The Triton is a great charger for the money. There are a few dumb things about the software, such as the way it erases the total mAh put into a NiMh cell after it goes into "top-off" mode, but by and large it is a very good unit. And again, you can't beat the price.

I use it for all sorts of cells, including NiCd, NiMh, and LiPo. It can even be tricked into doing a formation charge on NiMh packs by turning the delta peak setting up really high.

I have a Schulze 636, but there are some things that the Triton does that even the Schulze will not!

Highly recommended.

--Jim Laurel