Jim,

> The Triton is a great charger for the money.  There are a few dumb
> things about the software, such as the way it erases the total mAh put
> into a NiMh cell after it goes into "top-off" mode, but by and large it
> is a very good unit.  And again, you can't beat the price.

You can press the right square button after the charge is done and review the
Mah the charger put into the battery, before the top-off charge.  Same way you
can review up to 10 charge/discharge values.   Have to do it before
disconnecting the pack, or before pressing the left button, though.

> I use it for all sorts of cells, including NiCd, NiMh, and LiPo.  It
> can even be tricked into doing a formation charge on NiMh packs by
> rning the delta peak setting up really high.

Thanks for the trick about forming packs.  I had not figured that one out.  I
had been keeping another charger around just for that feature.  I assume you
also set the timer to the # of hours you want to charge.

Jon