Woodcrafters is very limited. Wood built up planes only. No Duo Discus' allowed. No Ava, no Soprano, no Supra, etc.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lachowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TJB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "John Derstine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Soaring List'" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] National Fun Fly

Isn't Woodcrafters kind of a fun fly?  It already exists.

TJB wrote:
In the majority of flying clubs in our area, only a very few are seriously interested in competition. Out of 20 club members, last year, I was the only one who showed up for our ESL contest on the second day. Lancaster has the same problem. I would venture to say, if there was a National Fun Fly for a week, there might be a good turn out. It doesn't even have to be on the same schedule as the NATS.