John Diniz wrote:

 but here are the facts regarding the new Airtronics servo vs the JR DS368

Torque: with 4-cell pack
Air=37.1 oz/in, JR=53 oz/in

Speed: with 4-cell pack
Air=.18sec/60 degrees, JR=.21sec/60 degrees

Size:
Air=.48 x 1.07 x 1.11, JR=.50 x 1.12 x 1.17

Weight:
Air=.78oz, JR=.75oz

Warranty:
Air=?, JR 3 years

It is slightly faster and slightly smaller.

And has 70% LESS torque and weighs 0.03 ounces MORE.

So the choice is larger / stronger versus faster / heavier.

Show of hands. Who out there besides DP can "Feel the 0.03 second speed Difference" of the newest wonder servo?? I know I'm too old and slow, how about you??

I also heard that in honor of Chip Hyde joining Airtronics that their new "Team Colors" are going to be Pink and Blue (with a "touch" of gold piping). Not sure if it's true or not, but it will be fun to see how Daryl looks in a striking pink shirt and pastel blue shorts!!!

WEM
Team Halloween