With Fall around the corner, I've been looking for a slope ship.  I have
some nice slope wings, but I want something more conventional looking -
foamie or other.

I've been considering something like a Mini-Nyx or a Prodij, but I was
also looking at the 60" slope racer from Steve Drake.  I'm really
looking for a pocket rocket for those bigger air days, but it would be a
nice bonus if it would fly in lighter air, too.

Suggestions, personal experiences?

Thanks,
Brent