From: Lee Estingoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 8:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; soaring@Airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Johnny and Butch

Guys,

I've made a suggestion that we consider putting tugs on freq's that end in 0,
or are divisible by ten for you engineers.  Then we keep the gliders off those
channels.  Makes it a bit easier to deal with the bigger events.  Really sucks
when a tug is conflicted by the glider guy.

Alternatively, buy a synthesized setup... and keep the tugs on a channel
divisible by 10!

If you don't like that idea, please come up with another that establishes some
generally acceptable tug channels that will be easy to explain and fair to all,
not whatever your tug happens to be on...

Lee Estingoy
Counsel
Castle Creations, Inc.