Hey now,
        Sure thing, you'll need a pair of work gloves, safety glasses or
better face shield, cheap sauce pan (from Good will), and a coffee can
filled with sand.

Weigh the lead out and put it in the cheap pan (don't *ever* use the
wife's good pots, *I* know...). Wet the sand and fill the coffee can,
carve out a space in the sand to the shape you want, pack it down *hard*.
Heat the lead till moulten and *carefuly* pour it in the mold, be *very*
careful and keep your face away from the can as the lead can spatter when
it hits the damp sand. Pour till full and let it sit for ten minutes. As
the lead cools it'll make a divit in the center of the pour, heat some
more lead and fill the divit. allow to cool over night and dump out the
can. Clean up the *toxic* mess (toss the sand and pot or store in sealed
plastic bags).
                        RobII

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink