Again, I am sorry but I fail to see what this has to do with my simple question.
V. Bridger
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [SOCIAL CREDIT] Income and profits

A brief addendum--

The refund checks really didn't do much good to our economy because of the aggregation problem.  It's a can of worms and I've got a letter in the queue addressing it.  Basically, simply giving refunds does nothing to address the capital's (social power's) natural tendency to aggregate.  I'm not certain if lassaiz-faire approaches would be better or if government intervention is required, but at present the system tends to polarize between rich and poor.  I'm not convinced it's a simple performance standard, either.  I get pretty fired up about the aggregation problem, and so does pretty much everybody else so I'll leave it for the moment.

Work hard.
Think hard.
Pay attention.
Ask questions.