Chick Hurst offers the beginning of a readable
agenda or platform (or whatever he and his
team may want to call it) -- that meets, I am sure,
with the approval of many here.

I have posted it to its own temporary website
-- where Chick can manage it via these emails
or any way he wants (including removing it from
where it is.)

I suggest Chick tell others how to join his team
and how to suggest to him any changes, additions,
preambles, explanations, etc.

Changes, for now, must come from Chick. He, of
course, can establish any rules he wants.

John

His Thoughts   are at    www.tiea.us/newsystem.htm

This email was sent to: archive@mail-archive.com