On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2008/02/20 23:08, Adam Retter wrote:
>  > The console output over COM0 from the net4801 is below, but basically
>  > I have no idea what "Unknown error: code 60" (from pxeboot?) means?
>
>  60 is ETIMEDOUT, according to OpenBSD's intro(2). iirc the normal OS
>  error codes are used in the boot loader. are you aware of any network
>  problems, bad cables or duplex mismatch maybe?

Erm nope im not aware of any problems, the cables are all new and work
for network traffic otherwise. The net4801 is connected to a Netgear
8-port 10/100/1000Mbit switch and the FreeBSD machine is also
connected to the switch. Using the same physical setup with its
current OpenBSD 3.7 operating system, I am able to SSH into the
net4801 and browse the web etc (its used as a F/W and Router).

Hmm, anything I can do to find out why its timing out?

--
Adam Retter

Software Pimp Extraordinaire