On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 03:28:52PM +0000, Adam Retter wrote:
> Erm sorry im a bit confused now! Where does NFS come into this?

I was under the impression that OpenBSD is using NFS as FreeBSD does.
FreeBSD uses TFTP to fetch the loader and the loader is using NFS for

> If I understand the process then pxeboot is sent by TFTP which then
> request bsd.rd from the same TFTP source and then bootstraps bsd.rd
> once it is downloaded...
>
> Or am I missing something? pretty sure NFS is not involved.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
B.Walter                http://www.bwct.de      http://www.fizon.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           [EMAIL PROTECTED]            [EMAIL PROTECTED]