Howdy,
  Technically, that is true.  But, only after repeatedly trying to
contact the company to remind them of their obligation to publish source
code and getting no action.  I am not aware of any case where a lawsuit
was the first step and doubt it has ever happened.  They often get that
compliance quietly and never have to make even the request public.
Good day,
Ralph