Its a tough call. I only took the general TD with Python in XSI with Raf.
Hopefully they'll be selling it stand alone shortly. I haven't seen any
others that are terribly appealing. Not saying they don't offer great
quality but its hard to tell without word of mouth and recommendations,
basically what you're asking for. :)

Overall I think rigging-wise you can get a lot out of rigging courses even
if they are Maya based. It's more the concepts and approaches than actual
application. If you're going to a course to just see how to push this
button and then this one, then this one... so on and so on, you're not
going to get anything out of it. I'd try to find a bunch of different
course and see if you can email the instructor ahead of time to get an
overview of the course and ask more in depth questions about what you're
hoping to learn from it. Also ask for references that you can email / ask
opinions in regards to the course.

I have a mixed riggng experience from XSI to Maya and back and many rigging
concepts are universal. Implementation in the application is where it
varies, not the concepts.

I saw this one a while back, not sure about how good it is:
http://www.riggingdojo.com/

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com