Same here... Always use new point cloud for file cache node ;)

Chris

On 26 Oct, 2012, at 8:13 AM, "Nick Angus"
<n...@altvfx.com<mailto:n...@altvfx.com>> wrote:

Good call Arvid, I love this list!

From:
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
 [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Arvid Björn
Sent: Friday, 26 October 2012 1:40 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: ICE cacheing

I also use a second cloud, and I use the [Scene] tag in the path to the
icecache on the target cloud, speeds up my workflow a lot! Once you save a
cache and load it to an empty cloud, replace the name of the scene in the path
with the tag, and you can have it update with new scene versions, without the
need to re-browse for cache files. So after that, just 'save cache on
selection' and hide the source cloud, unhide the cached cloud and you're good
to go.

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Nick Angus