I was digging around and found this, Night of the Day of the Dead, the first
short film ever done in XSI. It was done during beta of 1.0 of XSI. This was
in the day when XSI only had nurbs and no particles....and a few more
crashes :)

We completed this in about two weeks, the deadline was important, the launch
of XSI 1.0
in Montreal.....good times.

What made this project unique at the time was that it was our first attempt
to bring motion capture into our pipeline (the floaty feet kill me) AND it
was all edited right inside XSI using the Animation Mixer on
cameras...Bleeding edge stuff for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tb12QUXizM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy