I must admit I am very guilty of this - extremely sorry Holger, as one who very
much values your expertise as we also use RR I should have known better.  I
think part of the problem is the stuff we work on has to wait for permission
from certain parties before we can release frames, so when it gets to that
level - we tend to forget about you, and I think because the BA stuff has
pretty much become the de-facto standard install after Softimage itself.  One
way to get round it is to do as someone suggested - make the shaders run on a
time period until you have some pretty image in hand? Don't know how easy that
is for you to do or....

I can certainly dig some Zambezia frames out if you would like some?  As there
is a bunch of marketing material out and about for that now - in fact it has
been on circuit in Germany already.

Cheers

S.

Sandy Sutherland<mailto:sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za> | Technical