Hi Antonieo,
Is it possible to send me the scene file ( make it available at Dropbox) and
tell me your repro steps.

I will be able to determine whether it has mem leak...

Chris

On 27 Dec, 2012, at 8:13 PM, "Antonieo"
<anton...@163.com<mailto:anton...@163.com>> wrote:

There're bunch of particles in my scene being instantiated into fish, those
fish are polymesh objects deforming by skelectons envelops.
Everything works perfect until rendering. The XSI render process continuing
takes up memory, each frame it takes more 10~20 MB, and finally my computer
runs out of memory. To fix this I've to restart XSI to free the occupied memory.
Is this a memory leak bug?