Who is going To use this really?

In My World of Advertising, we Always Provide 12 frames handles Head And tail for each shot

I dont dont see any use of this really

Who Here Can Say they edit in 3d........
Cmmon, with rendertimes And all

Maybe okay for animatic works?? Even there we use finalcut for Our screen captures on a shoot basis

Grrrrrrrr