I just found an old post of you explaining the problems, that's a
shame the CDH and sequencers are not rock solid, as well as we don't
have a modern viewport.
Particulary when the supposed dominant SI market is videogames in Japan...
Ahmidou Lyazidi
Director | TD | CG artist
http://vimeo.com/ahmidou/videos