Thanks guys,

Ciaran, your addon actually works exceptionally well in my case. The slider for the "Override_test_distance" gets rid of the errant areas very very well. Not to mention generating this particle cloud is super fast now. You've saved me some late night work today. :)

I did try to roll my own but was still getting the unwanted areas. The tips on how to build it are appreciated as it may help in future cases.

Cheers,

Eric Thivierge
Character TD / RnD
Hybride Technologies