Good comparison, I shall remember that :)
Arnold vs Mental Ray, the battle wages on.

Does 3Delight require shader dev or can a small to individual get what
needs to be done fast.  Everyone doesn't use Arnold, some are able to
get there hands on it for whatever reason, excluding illegal methods.
If I need to walk the streets to find a shader dev for 3Delight then it
not worth my time.

::Christopher