Video has been deleted...

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Gregory
Ducatel
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:17 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: 3delight for softimage 4.0 preview

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply...

So since even in better resolution it is hard to read the setting panel,
I have done an extra video: http://vimeo.com/67174304 just to show the
settings for that scene.

Regarding my configuration I am running a Windows 7 SP1 with 24 GB of
memory and 12 Cores (2 x Intel Xeon E5645). Only 11 Cores were used.

In the end, for shaders, 3DFS 4.0 is supposed to be release with it own
material that can be used for "any" purposes but any way coding SL
shader is definitely not that hard and you don't have to recompile every
time the core is updated or when you want to do a modification of it...
maybe since Aghiles is active on the list he can elaborate a little bit
more on that side...

Cheers,

Greg